Wisenet Road AI Make, Model, Colour Recognition (MMCR)
Wisenet Road AI is an edge-based solution that runs on-board of selected Wisenet P series 4K cameras, uses AI video analytics to classify up to seven vehicle categories and identify over 600 vehicle models manufactured across 70 brands.
- All in one solution with ANPR, MMCR and vehicle classification analytics, pre-installed and licensed
- Edge-based negating need for server
- Ideal for city traffic surveillance with coverage of up to 2 traffic lanes at speeds of up to 140kmh (90mph)
- Access control and licence plate list management for stop and go installations such as car parks and toll roads
- Web-based user-friendly interface, no need for a dedicated client software
- Search smarter and quicker with multiple inputs
- Gain insights into the road usage by vehicle type, make and model
- Choose from key Integrated VMS such as Genetec, Milestone and WAVE
- Installation aids such as Wi-Fi dongle (optional), CVBS output and in-app licence plate alignment assistant
Hanwha x FF Group
Hanwha Techwin and analytics experts FF Group have combined to offer a suite of ANPR solutions ranging from car park access control for business applications to large scale city-wide based systems, which enable local authorities and police to keep people safe, as well as to detect traffic infringements.
Wisenet ANPR cameras for single sites
The ANPR application developed with the FF Group, which provides a highly accurate licence plate recognition solution effective with all European number plate formats, has been integrated with two high definition Wisenet cameras: SNO-6095RH/FNP and XNO-6120R/FNP.
The application uses license plate recognition software to allow the user to monitor traffic (3 lines per one camera) and prevent crime and record its results.
- Outstanding recognition accuracy
- High vehicle speed
- All European countries
- Easy setup
- Black and white list support
Number Plate server solution for single site management
If you have a large site requiring up to 32 cameras, such as a large shopping centre, municipal or commercial sites, the introduction of a server based management system makes it easier to scale your operation.
Additional features include:
- Online alerting
- Duration of stay
- Analysis of utilisation
Integration with Wisenet SSM
Wisenet SSM – clear and simple reports for events.
Wisenet SSM is a one-stop management software solution which maximises the efficiency of Wisenet network cameras and provides the option to perfectly integrate them with third party systems such as intruder alarms and access control.
Wisenet SSM’s modular architecture empowers operators to configure, manage and monitor large numbers of cameras. It is equipped with a powerful search engine and offers a wide range of options.